Saturday 12 March 2011

UNRELATED BUT ITS FUN SO WE DO IT


Bollywood and Drugs

On March 8, 2011, TAKEN FROM THE SITE www.fashionscandal.com - Article by jack

Just a couple of days back, I mentioned in my last post about rampant substance abuse by Bollywood stars.
Guess what? Recently an upcoming star who hails from ‘Indian Cinema’s true-blue First Family’ was nabbed by cops from Bandra Police Station with possession of illegal drugs. It didn’t come to me as a surprise as many insiders from Bollywood talk about this rising star (whom his co-star thinks can be a great condom ambassador) and his drug habit. In fact he himself accepted in a glossy about indulgence with Marijuana in college days.
The matter was hushed up yet again by a battery of lawyers and a popular Blog that did talk about this Hero being caught by Bandra Police for drugs, the Blogger was hounded by the filmstar’s lawyers. I am sure you know who I am talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment